From Chief Meteorologist Chris
HEAT ADVISORY FOR SAN ANTONIO & SURROUNDING COUNTIES THROUGH SUNDAY. Saturday looks much like today then gets a touch hotter Sunday. Monday still looks like the worst of the heat. In fact, San Antonio may challenge the hottest July temperature on record of 106. I fully expect to see a large part of the area go under an Excessive Heat Warning by Monday. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated, taking frequent breaks, check on those without AC and please do not forget about our pets. They need full water bowls with ice cubes if they're outdoor pets to beat this heat too.
- Today: Sunny and extremely hot. High 100
- Saturday: Sunny and stays extremely hot. High 101
- Sunday: Dangerously hot. High 103
- Monday: Dangerously hot day. High 105
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, 10% Rain late. High 102
Share your weather photos and video. Text the word TRACKER to 44332 -- or click here...
Today's Record Temperatures