From Meteorologist Jeannette Calle
HEAT ADVISORY ISSUED FOR SAN ANTONIO FRIDAY. Friday starts partly cloudy in spots then goes full sunshine and extremely hot. I expect we will either tie or break a record tomorrow. Forecast high is 101 and the record is 101 set in 1989. A Heat Advisory is in effect for Bexar and surrounding counties Friday from 1 pm to 7 pm. Make sure you're drinking lots of water to stay hydrated, taking frequent breaks from the sun, check on those without AC and don't forget to look before you lock your vehicle. More of the same through the weekend although it may get a degree or so hotter Sunday. As the heat peaks, a good chunk of our area to go under an Excessive Heat Warning Monday!
- Friday: Sunny and extremely hot. High 101
- Saturday: Sunny and stays extremely hot. High 102
- Sunday: Dangerously hot. High 103
- Monday: Dangerously hot day. High 104
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, 10% Rain late. High 102
Share your weather photos and video. Text the word TRACKER to 44332 -- or click here...
Today's Record Temperatures