5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Rockets
The San Antonio Spurs (19-9) will next face the Houston Rockets (22-4) tonight in Houston as the team will look to win their fourth straight over Houston.
The Spurs are coming off a 95-89 loss to the Mavericks. LaMarcus Aldridge recorded his 11th double-double of the season with 23 points and 13 rebounds. Kawhi Leonard had 16 points in his regular-season debut.
The Rockets are coming off a 108-96 win over the Hornets. Chris Paul had 31 points to pace Houston to the win.
And as the Spurs look to snap the Rockets 11-game winning streak, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Rockets are 4-0 at home when their bench outscores their opponents' bench.
- The Rockets are 0-1 at home when scoring under 100 points.
- The Rockets are 10-3 at home averaging 115.2 points per game.
- The Spurs are 6-7 on the road and average 94.8 points per game.
- The Spurs are 2-4 on the first game of a back-to-back.