5 things to watch: Magic vs. Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs (37-30) will host the Orlando Magic tonight as the Spurs will look to tie the regular-season series with Orlando. The Spurs are 0-1 against the Orlando Magic this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 109-93 lost versus Houston. The Spurs were led by Bryn Forbes with 14 points.
And as the Spurs look to snap their losing streak, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Orlando Magic are 7-29 on the road this season.
- The Magic have lost seven of the last eight on the road vs. the Spurs.
- The Magic are 0-19 when scoring less than 100 points.
- The Spurs are 7-5 on the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Spurs are 12-0 at home when shooting 50% or more.