5 things to watch: Jazz vs. Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs (12-14) and Utah Jazz (13-13) will meet for the second time this season with the Jazz leading the Spurs 1-0 in the regular-season series.
The last time the Spurs and Jazz played resulted in a 139-105 win for Utah. Jakob Poeltl led the Spurs with 20 points while the Jazz connected on 20 three-point shots en route to the big win.
The Spurs are coming off a 133-120 home win versus the Lakers. DeMar DeRozan had 36 points in the win.
The Jazz are coming off a 118-91 win over the Rockets. Derrick Favors had 24 points to pace Utah.
And as the Spurs continue their 6-game home stand, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- Utah is 9-7 on the road averaging 105 points per game.
- In seven road losses, Utah averages 95 points per game.
- On the road, Utah averages 50.9 points in the paint.
- The Spurs are 71-22 all-time at home versus the Jazz and have won 2-straight at home.
- The Spurs are 6-7 off one day of rest and average 109.2 points per game this season.