Cook with the kids in 2018!
If you want to get the kids in the kitchen, Krista has the perfect recipe to get them started! Watch to see her make a cheesy broccoli and chicken bake with her granddaughter, Chloe. The recipe is below so you can try it at home!
Chloe’s Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Bake
• 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast (brown or grill)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
• 3 cloves minced garlic (optional)
• 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
• salt and pepper to taste (season after cooking)
• 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
• 1 cup sliced mushroom
• 1/2 cup white cooking wine or a few tablespoons of lemon juice
• 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1 lb broccoli florets (fresh or frozen) (substitute your favorite veggie)
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (or use your favorite cheese)
1. Slice chicken into bite sized pieces
2. Cook chicken with garlic and onion in olive oil and butter until no longer pink.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Pour into 9×13 casserole dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.