PHOTOS: Remembering the victims of the Sutherland Springs shooting
Sutherland Springs, Texas (SBG San Antonio) —
Officials have not confirmed any Sutherland Springs shooting victim names, but dozens of family members are coming forward to claim their lost loved ones. Officials said in a press conference that the victim ages range from 18 months to 77 years old.
- Crystal Holcombe and her in-laws Karla and Bryan Holcombe died in Sunday's attack, according to cousin Nick Uhlig. Karla and Bryan's son Marc Daniel also died, according to the family. Marc's 17-month old child, Noah, was also killed in the attack. Crystal was pregnant and had five children. Three of them died while two of them survived. They were identified as Greg Hill, Megan Hill and Emily Hill.
- Annabelle Renae Pomeroy is the daughter of Pastor Frank Pomeroy. Pastor Pomeroy and his wife were not at the church at the time of the shooting, but they later confirmed to The Associated Press that Annabelle was in church and died from her injuries.
- Family members of Emily Ward, 8, Brooke Ward, 5, and Joann Ward, their mother, said they also died. Ryland Ward, Joann's 5-year-old stepson, was shot five times, but survived. A fourth sibling, Rihanna, 9, was not hurt.
- Haley Kruegar, 16, was among those killed, according to her mother.
- Lula White, 71, Kelley's alleged grandmother-in-law, was also killed in the shooting, according to CNN. She volunteered at the church, according to friends and family on her Facebook page.
- Robert Corrigan and Shani Corrigan from Harrison, Michigan died in the shooting, according to our sister stations WPBN/WGTU.
- Tara McNulty was killed Sunday inside First Baptist Church. McNulty's two children were wounded in the shooting but survived.
- Richard and Theresa Rodriguez were killed Sunday inside First Baptist Church. Richard, 51, was a retired railroad worker.
- Dennis and Sara Johnson were both killed Sunday inside First Baptist Church. Friends called them "the great couple."
- Peggy Lynn Warden, 56, was shot and killed while shielding her grandson, according to her family. Her grandson, 18-year-old Zachary Poston, was shot six times in the arms, legs and stomach. His family tells us he has just gotten out of surgery and is in stable condition. He says his grandma saved his life.
- Robert Scott Marshall and Karen Sue Marshall, both aged 56.
- Keith Allen Braden, age 62.