Eight dogs rescued from house after burning candles catches kitchen on fire

    (Photo: SBG San Antonio)

    Firefighters rescued eight dogs from a house early Sunday morning after burning candles started the kitchen on fire.

    Authorities said a house on the 4900 block of Fortuna Place and Hortencia Avenue caught fire early Sunday morning around 2 a.m. The two occupants inside of the house got out safely, and when firefighters arrived, they rescued eight dogs from the house.

    Authorities said the cause of the fire was from candles that were left burning in the kitchen. The candles caught the cabinets on fire and there is an estimate of $10,000 in damages.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...