Live roaches result in a Pakistani and Indian restaurant failing its latest inspection
SAN ANTONIO —
Mehran Restaurant at 7271 Wurzbach Road, scored a 60 on its latest health inspection conducted by the Metro Health Department. Anything below a 70 is considered failing.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Employees not washing their hands before putting gloves on
- Leaking water from the ice machine
- Food was not kept cool enough
- Food debris throughout the kitchen
- Live roaches in the paper towel dispenser and in the refrigerator
A deeper look into Mehran's record shows the restaurant passed its previous inspections.
- November 28, 2016 "79"
- August 29, 2016 "75"
- May 9, 2016 "90"
Some of the violations mentioned were already corrected and the other violations have to be taken care of by May 16.