Roaches, food left out in the rain leads to Tex-Mex spot failing health inspection
SAN ANTONIO - Piedras Negras De Noche located at 1312 South Laredo Street, scored a 65 on its latest health inspection conducted by the Metro Health Department. Anything below a 70 is considered failing.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Food not kept cold
- Employees not washing their hands and using their bare hands to handle ready-to-eat food
- Dirty Equipment
- Potatoes and Onions left outside in the rain
- Dead insects in the light shields and evidence of roaches
A deeper look into this restaurant, shows that it passed its previous inspections over the last year
- December 2017, it scored an 81
- August 2017, its highest score, and 88
- May 2017, Piedras Negras De Noche , got an 85.
Some of the violations have been corrected and the rest have to be taken care of by July.