Employees not washing hands leads to sandwich chain failing its latest health inspection
Blimpie by the park at 422 North General McMullen Drive, scored a 69 on its latest inspection conducted by the Metro Health Department. Anything below a 70 is considered failing.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Employees not washing their hands
- Food not kept cold
- No paper towels for the hand washing sink
- No thermometer in the refrigerator
- A ware washing sink not used properly
- And dirty equipment
A deeper look into this restaurant shows that it passed its previous inspections over the last two years.
- On July, 13, 2017 with a 96
- On Feb. 2, 2017 received its highest score of 98
- On March 28, 2016 the restaurant got a 92.
Some of the violations mentioned were already taken care of and the other violations have to be taken care of by June 4th.