"Chunk of meat lying on freezer floor" fails this Chinese restaurant
A Chinese restaurant on the west side of town that normally aces their health inspections, has failed this time.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Fish fillet and a chunk of meat were lying on the freezer floor.
- Debris accumulated on the inside and outside of the dish washer.
- Flies and ants were found in the kitchen .
- Water and mold damaged ceiling tiles.
A deeper look into this restaurant, shows that it passed previous inspections over the last year..
- In September, it scored a 93
- In May, its highest score 95
- And in December 2017, they got a 91.
Some of the violations have been corrected and the rest have to be taken care of by March.
For a complete list of all the San Antonio restaurant reports click HERE.