Tink-A-Tako fails health inspection with multiple cleanliness violations
SAN ANTONIO —
Tink-A-Tako Mexican Restaurant & Bar, located at 3555 Frederisckburg Road, scored at 69 in its latest health inspection conducted by the Metro Health Department. Anything below a 70 is considered failing.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Milk and ham not being kept cold enough
- The refrigerator was found with food debris and accumulated liquids
- Employees not washing their hands before putting gloves on
- Baskets found with food debris stuck to them
- Accumulated debris on the walk-in cooler fan covers
A deeper look into this restaurant, shows that it passed its previous inspections in the past year.
- September 25 88
- April 25th 86
- January 11th 88
Some of the violations mentioned were already taken care of and the other violations have to be taken care of by March 18th.