Fall is back! Much cooler weather will hold on through the middle of the week. Expect to see lots of sunshine and high temps
below normal for much of the week. As high pressure sets up to the northeast, Gulf moisture returns bringing us more clouds and
a slight chance of rain Thursday and Friday. Yet another cold front is in the forecast for the weekend.
- Cooler, fall weather returns for the week
- Gulf moisture returns late week
- Another cold front rolls through late Saturday
- Tuesday: Sunny, still nice! High 79
- Wednesday: Sunny skies warming up High 82
- Thursday: Most of sunshine High 80
We're showing your weather photos and video on air and online. Show us yours by texting the word 'SHARE' to 44332 - and then follow the directions.
Today's Record Temperatures