5 things to watch: Pacers vs. Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs (45-13) return to the AT&T Center after their Rodeo Road Trip to host the Indiana Pacers (31-29). The Spurs are 1-0 versus the Pacers this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 113-98 win over the Lakers. Kawhi Leonard had 25 points while Pau Gasol led the bench with 15 points.
The Pacers are coming off a 117-108 win over the Rockets. Jeff Teague led Indiana with 25 points.
And as the Spurs look to sweep the regular-season series against the Pacers, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Pacers are now 7-0 this season when Jeff Teague records at least eight rebounds in a game.
- Indiana has lost 13 of its last 14 regular season road games at San Antonio dating back to the 2002-03 season.
- The Pacers are 17-3 this season when scoring 110 or more points and 6-0 when they score 120 or more points.
- The Pacers are 26-4 this season when leading after three quarters.
- The Spurs are 14-2 at home when leading after the first quarter.