5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Warriors Game 1
The San Antonio Spurs (0-0) and Golden State Warriors (0-0) will tip things off for Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Playoffs today in Oakland.
The Spurs come into the series the No. 7 seed and will be looking to steal home-court advantage from the No. 2 seeded Warriors.
And as the Spurs and Warriors get set to tip-off, here are five things to watch in today's game:
- The Spurs were 1-3 against the Golden State Warriors during the regular-season.
- Golden State have a 5-2 record at home against San Antonio in the NBA Playoffs.
- In the NBA Playoffs, the Warriors have a 104-48 record at home.
- In Game 1 of the Playoffs the Warriors have a 32-31 record, having won 12 of their last 13 Game 1s, including the last five.
- San Antonio holds the most playoff road wins in the last 21 years with their 66 victories away from home court.