5 things to watch: Bucks vs. Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs (7-4) will host the Milwaukee Bucks (4-6) tonight at the AT&T Center. The Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard, Joffrey Lauvergne and Tony Parker out with injury.
The Spurs are coming off a 120-107 win over the Clippers. LaMarcus Aldridge’s 25 points led the team to the win with Danny Green adding 24 points and Rudy Gay’s 22.
The Bucks are coming off a 119-124 loss to the Cavaliers. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 40 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to win their fourth straight game, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The San Antonio bench has outscored its opposition’s bench in all but two games this season and in the last six games in a row.
- Bucks are 0-3 on the road in November.
- The Bucks are 1-2 in games decided by 10 points or less.
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo leads the NBA in scoring at 31.9 points per game as well as averages 20.8 points per game in the paint.
- The Spurs rank fourth in the NBA in second chance points per game at 15.3.