5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Lakers
The San Antonio Spurs (28-14) will visit the Los Angeles Lakers (13-27) tonight to end their 3-game road trip. This will be the first meeting between the teams this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 107-100 win over the Kings. Davis Bertans has a career-high of 28 points while LaMarcus Aldridge had 31 points and 12 rebounds.
The Lakers are coming off a 99-86 win over the Kings. Julius Randle had 22 points in the Lakers' win.
And as the Spurs look to finish out their road trip with a win, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- Lakers' Randle is the only player in the NBA averaging 13+ points and 6+ rebounds in 24 or fewer minutes per game.
- The Lakers are 1-12 on the season when scoring under 100 points.
- The Spurs have won 7-straight versus the Lakers in Los Angeles.
- Spurs' Aldridge has scored in double figures in the past 43 games he has played.
- The Spurs are 1-11 on the road when trailing at halftime.