Employees not washing their hands gets a local restaurant in trouble with inspector
SAN ANTONIO —
El Torreon Mexican Restaurant, 1515 Culebra Road, scored a 67 on its latest health inspection. Anything below 70 is considered failing.
Inspectors cited the restaurant for:
- Food items that should be stored below 41 degrees were at 73
- Employees who had to be reminded to wash their hands
- Dirty and broken equipment
- Chemicals stored with food
A deeper look into this restaurant shows it passed its previous inspections the past two years:
- It scored an 94 on May 10, 2017
- On December 5, 2016, it got its highest score, a 95
- And on July 18, 2016, El Torreon scored an 90
The violation mentioned have to be taken care of by March.
CLICK HERE to view all the restaurants inspections report...