H-E-B issues voluntary sandwich bread recall
H-E-B and Hill Country Fare have issued a voluntary sandwich bread recall. They say rubber could potentially be in the product.
It's for bread with a best buy date of April 29 or earlier.
Bread purchased in the San Antonio area, Rio Grande Valley, Laredo and Corpus Christi stores is not impacted by this recall.
The voluntary recall impacts the following products with the Best By date of 4/29 or earlier (Product / UPC / Tie Color):
- Hill Country Fare Thin 4122046090 orange, green, blue
- Hill Country Fare Extra Thin 4122064420 orange, green
- Hill Country Fare Wheat 4122078985 orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Extra Thin 4122084868 orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Round Top White 4122035774 orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Split Top White 4122088001 orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Texas Toast 4122062888 orange, green
- H-E-B 100% Whole Wheat 4122003278 orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Split Top Honey Wheat 4122003108 orange, green, blue
Customers who purchased the product can return it to the store for a full refund. Customers with any questions or concerns should contact H-E-B Customer Service at 1-855-432-4438.