Fatal auto-ped victim identified as missing 20-year-old, family says
SAN ANTONIO —
The family of a missing 20-year-old says he was the victim of an auto-pedestrian accident Friday night.
The accident happened around 11:15 p.m. Friday on the northbound lanes of Interstate 37 near the New Braunfels Avenue exit.
Officers at the scene said a man, possibly in his 30s, was hit by multiple vehicles and died at the scene. On Sunday night, the Medical Examiner's Office confirmed the victim's identity as 20-year-old Damor Williams.
On Saturday, SBG San Antonio reported that a 20-year-old man named Damor Williams had been missing since Friday. Williams' family confirmed that he was the same victim from Friday night's fatal auto-pedestrian accident.